Friday, December 11, 2009

16 days to go...

Ya, right, 16 days to go… On that day, our PMR results will be announced. Now is already almost two months after the PMR examination. In these two months, I notice that I didn’t do much useful things. All I have been doing is just playing computer games. I just like that game so much and I played it so often with my friends on the internet. Besides playing computer games and being a couch potato, I sometimes play badminton with my friends during these holidays too…

Now let’s have some flash back about the PMR examination two months ago, I still remember my anxiety on the eve before the examination. I was very nervous on that day, so I invited my friend, Songwee to my house to chat just to relieve my pre-PMR blue. But it came out the other way. =.= He made me feel even more tensed. Because when I asked him: “Are you afraid about the exam tomorrow?” “No” He replied. “Then are you nervous?” Again he replied: “ Nolah”. His replies really made me feel pressured because we used to compete our academic performance when we were still in the same school. Now although he had already transferred to a better school, we still like to compare… After he replied me, then I said: “Can you just say you are scared are maybe just say you are nervous? Because the way you answer me really make me feel even more nervous…” Then, he as a friend just walked through and said: “ Oklah, I am scared, now can or not?” “………”

After some nonsense, we started to discuss for the next day BM paper. Usually, we feel that BM Paper one, objective, is always more difficult than Paper two, essay. It is because paper one is always hard to predict. Then, we exchanged some notes and tips given by our teachers. We also exchanged some of our ideas on writing essay. These took about 45 minutes. And then we used another 15 minutes to talk nonsense to make it an hour. Actually now I regretted… I should have used 30 minutes to chat nonsense… haha =.=

It was because the next day would be the first day of the exam, this made me tremble. But after the very first day, things were getting better. I started to get used to the atmosphere and situation during the PMR examination… This exam took about 8 days including weekends.

After the exam, one of my friends sent me the objective paper answer… When I did the marking, the results were considered okay. Not too bad and not too good, just fine. But these were just objective, just part of it. The final result still depends on paper 2. Paper 2 plays an important role too. And Paper 2 is the paper that we will never know our mistake, only grades will be given …

Now, just wait for 16 days and the results will be released. Ok, all the best and good luck to me and everyone…

2 comments:

  1. will be fine, just a pmr, although dont have straight a's oso nvm, look forward for spm..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully... Ya, right, let's work hard for SPM... haha ^_^"

    ReplyDelete