Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why should I write a Blog?

There is no single reason to write a blog. That depends on why I wanted to start this blog. Through blogging, can have a number of benefits, like knowing more people, making better use of internet, improve writing skill and more... Blogging is for anyone and everyone, including me. I used to visit other people's blog but never thought of creating my own. Now I finally created one. Actually, blogging is just like writing a diary, the historical record of thoughts at a moment in time. The difference of diary is u will find yourself out of ink or paper. And blog will suddenly DC =.=

That's all.... Nothing much to write about. Just trying to post something rather than leave it blank. But will post more later. Have a nice day...

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is good for everyone.
    Through blogging you can know yourself better.

    But always remember don't post anything political sensitive topics in Internet. It's dangerous.

    ReplyDelete