Monday, December 21, 2009

No sign of 华文…

As you can see, there are no sign of 华文 so far in my blog. This is simply because my pc can’t input Chinese language. Maybe right now, some of you have already discovered something weird about the two words right in front of your nose. Ya, there is nothing wrong with your eyes. Those are two Chinese characters in my blog.

Why I can input two Chinese characters? Ok, I can see your bewildered look right now… Actually this is a very extra ordinary simple job… What you need to do is just….. copy and paste. Lol. Yeah, I copy the two Chinese characters from the other website. And paste it in. Simple isn’t it?

Actually, I’ll prefer to write my blog in Chinese because I can express my feelings and thoughts more effectively. Chinese language can be more passionate than English. This is what I feel. Maybe I came from a Chinese primary school, so I have the impression that Chinese language can provide more kindness, affability, friendliness, geniality, gentleness, hospitality and last but not least, tenderness…

Obviously, I just can’t write every post in Chinese with copy and paste. That would take a decade or a century to complete an article. =.= Although both my English and Chinese are below par. I’ve got plenty of grammar mistakes in writing English, while Chinese, I lack of good vocabulary, we call it 词穷. LOL. If you used to read my blog, you will realize that I always do translation, pure translation. Example: I got a piece cake… (Pure translation from Chinese) LOL =.=

Most of my friends’ blogs are in Chinese language. One of my friends, CS, I feel that he is gifted in Chinese language. He has good command of Chinese language. Every time I visit his blog, his essays seem to be very attractive to me. The choice of words he used and the way he presents it, is quite interesting. Recently, I tried to improve my Chinese language in order to do well in my PMR Chinese paper, I just can’t bear to see there is a D in my report card. So I went tuition to improve it. Just try to be up to the mark. =.=

Even now I wish to present my blog in Chinese language, but what can I do? Copy and paste??? My pc just doesn’t do me the favor in co-operating with me, like allowing me to input Chinese… So, I just have to continue like what I did before, writing my blog in English with full of grammar mistakes… Hopefully my visitors do not mind… =.=

10 comments:

  1. 为什么会写不到华语?去download谷歌拼音输入法~打华语很方便。。不然就去这里...线上中文输入法
    http://chinese.cari.com.my/ime/py.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. CS: If my computer can see chinese then google pinyin is useful. Now my Pc cant even see chinese. Need to add Chinese in the Control Panel's language bar in the computer itself, but this requires Windows XP pro dics to configurate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @.@ go control panel and change setting lo...

    if really cant, go shopping and buy a windows XP CD ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 杨宝贝: Tried already, require the XP dics. The dics I pinjam from friend better, not need to buy, save money. XD Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. sry today forgot to bring u the disc and pendrive.
    After u left today, Tze ing wants to write about a Macdonald story, HAHA, say about whether choosing fillet o fish or big mac.. ZZZ..just kidding, hope u dont mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Legacy: Is ok... Give me when we meet again. Tzeing really said so?? Or is u that want to eat big mac? XD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. he said as a joke... but just compare in big mac and fillet o fish..

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaya, both also nice... =.= I got a Mcdonald voucher, u need it? LOL. This wan u remember... The XP dics u forgot.. zzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. after u write in bi, then go google translation translate in bc then mah ok lo... XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joel: Thx for ur suggestion. But the translation is not so accurate...

    ReplyDelete