Thursday, December 24, 2009

Total Loser!

Today is the day to witness the moment of the truth… Truth is always…. Or I should say my truth is always a misery and tragedy…True enough for today, I took my pathetic, doleful, mournful and lachrymose result….

How bad could that be? Actually I got the same number of A’s as Tzeing’s… ( I already got the permission from Tzeing to publish this statement in my blog. Thanks to Tzeing and congrats to you!) But the only difference is my friend got straight Ace, I only get 7 A’s… Ok, let’s announce my shameful result here: I got A for bm, bi, maths, science, geography, history, and kh. I GOT A “B” FOR BAHASA CINA. WHAT A SHAME… I wonder why I dare to mention to everybody I came from a Chinese primary school in the previous blog post. I disgrace myself right in front of everybody…

21 straight Ace in my school. You know my school? My school is not even a control school or whatever great school, just an ordinary school with canteen, hall, and classrooms. And there are 21 people that are able to step on my head… Just tell me. What type of loser I am? Maybe I am not even qualified to be a loser. I am a total loser… Maybe still could be considered as a total sore loser… 21 people… LOL, what an enormous joke for me. I am not insulting or humiliating those who get straight A’s, as I don’t even have the qualification to insult you guys. =.=

Why people can get straight A’s but couldn’t I? This is because they got lucky? Absolutely not! They have to undergo all kinds of difficulty and failure, and work hard in order to achieve Straight Ace... Why I couldn’t? I know who I can blame for getting this result… I hate him… That is me, myself! Frankly speaking, I did work hard, but not hard enough. I should have studied more; I should have played less; I should have….
But is all too late…

When 21 of my classmates went up to the noble stage and received their great results… Honestly, there was a sharp pain in my heart. I regretted for sitting below all of them on the floor. For once, I felt inferior… I seldom feel self-abasement in this school, I always thought that I could achieve whatever I wanted. But, I am wrong, and my mistake is not groundless. Just based on this exam, I have been really wrong. But this is my fault, I can’t blame anyone for getting me in this situation. You know what? So many people in KL can score straight A’s but I can’t… This simply prove that I can’t manage myself properly, I can’t manage my time properly, I can’t manage my studies properly.

Some people might say: Study is just a small part in life, not that important. Ya right, if study is just a small part in life, and I can’t even do well in this small thing, how am I going to do well in the rest of my life? Everytime when I am playing and having fun, others might be flipping their text books… That made a difference in today’s result…

There is no point feeling sad now, there is nothing much can be done, that is all my own doing. I didn’t improve my Chinese language enough. Actually, if I had the chance to know my result in advance, what would I do? Give up Chinese? My answer is NO! Even I know I will get a B for my BC, I will still hundred percent going for Chinese paper. Nowadays, Chinese language is very important. China market is getting wilder and wilder, plus, it’s an advantage to master an extra language, and furthermore, this is my mother tongue, I have already learned it for 9 years. It’s a complete waste to give it up.

Anyway, congrats and applause to all my classmates who have obtained straight Ace!

For those who didn’t, work hard in the future…

Merry Christmas to everybody. Have a HAPPY Christmas… Ho Ho Ho Ho ^_^

13 comments:

  1. actually ur result is ok la... dun b sad and jyjy in spm ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed...You are not a loser!
    I got 6A1B in my UPSR, that time I feel like my whole world collapse. And I know, you have the same feeling now.

    But I remembered Songwee's mum told me, "It's just UPSR!" And I wanna tell you, "It's just PMR!"

    Maybe god(well, our Buddha) saw you are not hardworking enough, and he give you a lesson. (Just like what I have been) After this lesson you know you must work harder, give more effort for the next exam. Then you might be standing on the stage as the best student when our SPM results release.

    I know you are sad now(admit that), I was very sad too when I got my UPSR result. But there are still many challenges and exams for us in the future! You wouldn't always be the loser, and you are not the total loser!

    If you realised, many of our seniors got a so so result for their PMR and UPSR, but they work harder, and finally they got a flying colours result for their SPM and even STPM!

    You know what? After I got my UPSR result, someone told me some of my classmates laughed at me because I was the champion in school but I didn't get straight A's... Can you imagine how sad I was? But it's over... And now, no one can laugh me.

    Same to you, if you are sad now, don't let yourself to feel the sadness again in the future.

    You never ever be the total loser. And I believe you will be the total winner in the future, just the matter of how you think.

    Lastly, merry christmas~ Don't worry, everthing will be ok.

    ps/ Be happy. 5683

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel: thanks for your console. Will work hard it the future. But may I know what you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 语婕: As you know, PMR is much more important then UPSR. Why am I depress? Because I have expectation, plus, I know I have the potential to score straight A's. I congrat and applaud to you sincerely for getting great result. Anyway, thanks for your comfort, but that is still your words and my result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont worry , be happy...
    by shadow shaman ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill Gate dropped off from university, but he never called himself a loser.

    emmmm by rikimaru =.=

    ReplyDelete
  7. angelol..你不要仙==
    rikimaru没有讲过咯!~
    表侮辱它..我的至爱来的... ==

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Shadow Shaman:
    Don't waste my time! You failed to amused me! From AXE

    ReplyDelete
  9. To reevesoul: Just kidding. I laugh in the face of danger. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  10. i posted wrong place..ZZZ in your shoutbox.. forgot can put in comment.. NVM refer there ba..

    ReplyDelete
  11. 落花先生: Nice profile picture, Thanks for your comfort. XD ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Legacy: Ok, will reply you in my shoutbox too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. not to say anything and advise u to do anything because i am not on your shoe side, but just try to appeal, maybe can get an A..

    Only when u are totally lost of any confidence tat u should be able to get an A as you have put so many effort in Chinese and go for tuition at Kasturi

    dun mind wif those straight A's, a person wif 7A 1B, doesnt mean he is worse then those who got 7A, doesnt he?

    Just think about your future, PMR is just small matter, dont worry, still have long way to go, like SPM even STPM and college..Cheers up man

    ReplyDelete