Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Friendship?

What is a friend? This seems to be a very subjective question. Everybody might give different answer based on their understanding. In my view of friendship, they are people that can help me whenever I need them... They are also people that can double my happiness and even reduce my sadness... These are just my opinions and imaginations about friends.

Actually, I can't feel upset or depressed if friends are not being friendly towards me. In life, there is no such rule that other people must be nice to me... If someone in my life is being friendly to me, what I can really do is to appreciate that friend for being kind towards me. In the other hand, if someone is really being TOO nice to me, besides appreciating him, must also take precautions against him. Why do I make such statement? Everybody does things with a reason and motive. People that are kind to me not necessary true friends, those people might have some bad intensions... But of course, not every single person in the world is like that, these are the people that really can be a friend.

Me, myself can be faithful towards a friend, but I can't expect that person does the same thing or has that same attitude like mine. In life, although many people said, how people treat you is just like how you treat the others. But in a so call friendship, I just feel that it doesn't work this way. If people can figure it out, they could maybe save some time on wondering why people just don't treat them better even they tried to treat the others well.

These are just my very own opinions about friendship. I wrote this article with no intension to reflect anybody or anything. This is just a very subjective topic. =.= So what you think about friendship?

No comments:

Post a Comment